Hiring a car for a trip is always a good idea, and cheap car hire decision makes every trip affordable. However, while taking the decision to hire a cheap car service, you should make sure that everything should run smoothly. Whether you are taking the service of the cheap car hire for the very first time or you take it regularly you have to be extra careful about your decision, as every company has different terms and conditions.
Things to look for cheap car hire
- Terms and conditions: It is always recommended to go through all the terms and conditions of the company thoroughly. For this you can visit the company personally or check the information on their site.
- Type of car: Most of the companies do not provide the car, which you have selected on their website. Car you get will be of the same size, but not same model or the make.
- Fuel: Before taking the car, you should check the fuel. Make sure you are getting the amount for which you have paid, apart from this, do check how much is actually in the tank, how much you have to use, how much should be there when you come back. All this will avoid any kind of problem which you may face at the time of returning the car.
- Insurance: don’t forget to check for the insurance cover. Check whether it covers all aspects of your trip or not. This is specially recommended will you are planning an off road trip.
- Accurate paperwork: Proper paperwork is of utmost importance while hiring a cheap car. Make sure that paperwork’s state all the things for which you have paid, such as the insurance, charges for drivers etc.
- Size of the car: Make sure that the size of the car, should be appropriate for all your needs, such as the space for your luggage, or you child’s pram all should be there.
- Check for all damages: Before you take away car, do check for any type of damage, or scratches. This is very important to ensure that you should not be blamed for these damages when you return this car. If you see any damage or a scratch, get it verified by the company before you take car away.
- Contact details: Do keep the contact details of the company. Ensure whom should you contact at the time of emergency, or whether they have the breakdown cover or not.
- Returning the car: Check the time after which you have to return the car. It is always better to ask the exact time rather then asking the hours. Also ask, about the extra rental charges that you have to pay for the car if you get late.
- Charges: Check the charges you have to pay for the car, make sure that there is no hidden cost, which they can ask for at the time of return.
By following these simple tips, you can make sure that your experience with the car hire orlando is as easy as possible.